Thank you for your gracious comments! In answer to a couple questions:

-The AG magazines are the ones that come with the AG orders. It would be nice if they had more than one edition, but so far they have all been the same

-Thank you to the member who pointed out that the dollie furniture is not in the toy section. It is in the housewares/home decor area by the baskets, outdoor furniture, linen area. A lot of times it is not all in one place either. Some shoppers look at it, do not buy it, and just put it down where they are.

-Mollygirl, I cannot meet you July 7th as we will just have gotten back from vacation on July 6th. I usually have bad jetlag for a few days. We can do another time though! Heeee-Hawwww!! I love that place!!! YIP YIP YIPPPPEEE!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] AG CRAZY in CA! Heee-Hawwww!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]